Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

proactiv

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
waveprodigy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waveprodigy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: proactiv
    Posted: February 22 2005 at 1:21pm
yo anyone who used proactiv did it make your face dry and hard?
veronabrit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote veronabrit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2005 at 8:12pm
i've used it and i like it, especially the cleanser:)
I love it
BrownEyez2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownEyez2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2005 at 7:58pm

I love it as well and have never had any problems w/it. To get the best results however, it's best to use the completed system as directed. Good luck!

~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 7:15am
depends on the person.  my roommate swears by the stuff, but I never really liked it, save for the toner.
mysweetevie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysweetevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2005 at 8:26am
I had the same reaction when I first started using it but after time it stopped. I have just order Klear Action to see if I would have the same harsh reaction. It's almost the same product for 1/2 the money.
sweet like honey!
Rhyse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhyse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2005 at 7:14pm

Proactiv is great for clearing up acne, But I hate the  automatic shipments they send you a supply every month and it can get costly.

You can find compatible products such as Pro-Acne and Klear Action for half the amount with the same results :)

KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2005 at 1:24pm
proactiv man thats stuff really works if anyone dont have it you should go out and get it
mysweetevie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysweetevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2005 at 11:13am
Klear Action for half the amount with the same results :) and no hardness
sweet like honey!
Revenga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Revenga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2005 at 9:12pm
It's horrible in my experience.
It depends on what acne you have and also depends ont he person - but for me It only made it worse.
Currently taking accutane - working great so far.
msblueyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msblueyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2005 at 12:53pm
I love the cleanser.  I have the full set, but if I use everything together I get too dry and my skin looks dry and scaly.  Just using the cleanser keeps my breakouts at bay.
msblueyes
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic