Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sweet feet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SouthernFried View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SouthernFried Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sweet feet
    Posted: March 05 2005 at 7:45am
I have some rough spots on the soles of my feet. What can I do to get rid of them. I've heard of pumice stones. I've never done that before. How is that done?
naureen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naureen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2005 at 1:22pm
well i dont about that stone, but one thing i would suggest is "water"
i drink almost 3 lit daily an d i have found a drastic change on my skin,

i look more fresh!

and

feet-------- they are baby soft now!!!! believe me!
Skzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2005 at 6:21am
I've never used a pumice stone, but I got this great shea butter foot cream at Bath & Body Works. You smooth it on your feet every night and sleep with socks on. It takes a week or too, but soon my feet becamse nice and soft.
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2005 at 7:11am
My mother used to use a pumice stone, but I prefer to use one of those metal rasps they sell for that purpose. At the end of your shower, scrub down the rough spots. The softened skin will come right off. Then moisturize morning and night. Shea butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil, jojoba...all good.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
mysweetevie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysweetevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2005 at 8:30am
Use the pumice to smooth the hard spots then at night for a week put vasiline on the feet with socks. And if you can take the heat, place a plastic bag over the feet, this makes your feet feel like butter.
sweet like honey!
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2005 at 11:43pm
Get a parafin bath. It will work wonders, and make your feet incredibly soft and beautifull. You will be amazed.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic