Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Recipes for hair growth??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NaturalBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NaturalBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Recipes for hair growth??
    Posted: December 26 2005 at 10:43am
Oat straw, horse tail, and marsh mallo are great herbs for hair they help strengthen moisturize and promote hair growth.  you can drink an infusion of any of them to help once a day.  I make a shampoo  and moisturizing oil with extract of those herbs and I have happy shiny hair. Massaging the scalp is the best to stimulate the hair folicles and promote growth
carameldiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carameldiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2005 at 4:43pm
i use a rosemary oil, sweet almond oil and wheatgerm oil mixture- it is working very well for me. Other good oils are evening primrose oil, castor oil (pre-shampoo treatment on dry hair), jamaica black castor oil, apricot kernel oil, and  shapley's m-t-g.
Me and you, your cousin and your momma too rollin on da strip on bow's
Hair Goddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2005 at 1:50pm

Use equal parts of oil and dilute it with any natural oil.

**peppermint**

**rosemary**

**cinnamon**

**ginger**

These are great to use for your needs. HTH

Lisam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 9:31am
Myself, I take 1/4C olive oil, and 15 drops rosemary oil. Blend it well, warm it, apply it, really massage your scalp, wrap it up for 20mins, then shampoo as usual
(this is not my recipe, but I can't for the life of me remember where I got it, sorry.)

Anyway, it's good for dandruff, and it promotes hair growth.
C.C. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2004 at 2:16pm
Real Mayonaise is a method. the mayonaise will strenghten your hair and help prevent breakage, helping the hair to grow. use before a conditioner to eliminate the scent. Also drink alot of water. Try geting a hair massage daily. Do this by massaging with your fingertips, and not your nails. if you use heat use a light oil moisterizes such as olive oil.
Mizzykitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mizzykitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2004 at 12:57pm
Hi!
Is there anything i can use to make hair growth faster? Even if it helps a little. i dont mind! any growth is good for me :) i heard about oils in other threads but i'm not sure exactly what to use...anything else? Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic