Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any other LV fans around??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mylissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mylissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any other LV fans around??
    Posted: July 11 2003 at 12:49pm
I absolutely am into LV bags...the first one I bought back in 92, it's still in like new condition, leather has all turned the trademark dark honey color after wear...matter of fact it's at work with me right now *lol* The second I got in 98, and again..it's like new.

Just wondering if there's any other LV fans around here...to share info, feedback etc. with??

I am curious as to how to clean the hardware and/or brass thingies that hold the straps and stuff on...they tend to tarnish thru the years??

Later guys...work is calling
Mylissa
wyang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wyang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2012 at 4:09am
A pair of gorgeous christian louboutin 2012 high-heeled shoes like christian louboutin pumps  a possesses magical fairy, tiptoe gently in a very christian louboutin wedding shoes  bit, can permit the girl set on it to christian louboutins  be much more pretty! And sometimes transfer back christian louboutin shoes  and forth in just about every massive awards ceremony stars is effective at that way, will normally with the exquisite fairy shoe magical, to allow your self grow to be the focus on the spotlight.

Kirsten Dunst purple dust coat enticing although not sufficient seize an eye, a pair of Christian Louboutin Pigalle Pumps Glitter Gold pattern of becoming a member of jointly for her superior heels instantly additional a singular; Elizabeth Olsen in black attended a Christian Louboutin Boots  low-key, but foil a Christian Louboutin toes individuals green cheap christian louboutin  satin superior heels get an eye; Christian christian louboutin outlet  Louboutin heels with a collection of very good go on to become stars of favor, Charlize Theron, Emmy Rossum ended up the magic inside the attraction, and Amanda Seyfried and Christian Louboutin dotes on Shakira of exact same revenue belt high-heeled shoes���� golden

Want to know the stars in modern brand and design and style by which Christian Louboutin Pumps? Now make up (with posters nets head over to have a look!
boconnor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boconnor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2012 at 9:51am
I have a small LV bag I got for my 21st birthday. I actually had a problem with the brass finish coming off within the first few months, so I took it back to the LV store and they sent it out for replacement. I've never really needed to clean it, but would probably use a polishing cloth if it started to tarnish.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic