Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

L.L. Bean Corduroy Pea Coat

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: L.L. Bean Corduroy Pea Coat
    Posted: July 20 2003 at 12:04am
This looks great!

http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?&storeId=1&catalogId=1&langId=-1&categoryId=34836&sc1=Search&feat=sr

It looks even better in the print catalog, where it's shown on a model as opposed to on a hanger.

I could really use a light coat, but this looks a little too casual for the office. But I suppose it would do.
I should also probably look for something that work for both spring and fall? Like a light trenchcoat? Is it possible to have a nice light coat that works for both spring and fall, or is there a color conflict? I guess there's always khaki.
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2003 at 12:16am
Rrr. This is going to be another one of those long threads. Time for frequently hitting return at the end of every line.

This is a nice coat, too. A little more my age.
L.L. Bean tends to remind me of my mother.

http://www.jcrew.com/catalog/product.jhtml?id=prod61045991&catId=cat52883

Can you tell I like corduroy?

What is with this petite and regular sizing, both J. Crew and L.L. Bean. TALL, people! I have looong arms!
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
ll_insomnia_ll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ll_insomnia_ll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2003 at 2:18am
I like the jacket. L.L.Bean makes nice stuff.
no
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic