Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Basic Fashion Rules

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2004 at 4:12am
Never wear big, long, gigantic shirts with tiny shorts-- it makes you look like you're not wearing pants :-P .
More awesome than a manatee!
Damier500 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damier500 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2004 at 7:09pm
this is for the guys...

i DARE anyone to EVER wear a t-shirt with SLACKS!!!.. if i see you.. you will pay!!!

and to go with the black+brown and black+navy.. im kinda leery about two diff shades of black..

and another! if you cant keep it in.. KEEP it OFF! do not wear tight fittings with stretchmarked rolls!

EmeraldNight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmeraldNight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2004 at 3:19pm
I agree so much about the big baggy shirts with shorts! Particularly on guys, they seem to take that too far sometimes. Especially when they've got those stretchy bike shorts on... ew.

As far as scrunchies, I have to say I think it looks tacky. Just my opinion, and hey, i know they're comfortable and they work well for long hair (especially to sleep in) , but I've never seen a fashionable woman wearing one out for the past 5 years or so.
A scrunchy is particularly bad on someone with fine or thinning hair, it overpowers it and makes it look even thinner. In general, to me, scrunchies give the impresssion of not caring.

Another pet peeve of mine is tall women who wear long skirts that are too short for them. Im a tall girl, and I know they're hard to find, but a few inches lower or higher make a huge difference.

leale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2004 at 6:19pm
My well endowed sistas. First off let me tell you that large breast can be extremely sexy but I ask not for me but for your sake please keep your clevage in check.

My best friend is a very sexy, very beautiful, and very busty woman. She went through a phase were she was trying to find Mr. Right and she would wear very low cut shirts and she would sqeeze her breast together to give her very noticable clevage.

One day she asked me to talk to guy that she like on her behalf. the guy told me that he used to be very into my sister until she started to wear her low cut shirts. I asked him did he have a problem with breast, he said no but he dosent like a womans clevage to look like it goes on for miles and miles.

Moral of story please donnot push your breast together if you are a very blessed woman
leale
BaldJasmine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJasmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2004 at 8:04pm
I agree Leale.
I have large breasts for a woman of my petite size, and I don't wear clothing that shows off my breasts too much.
Of course I have a guy now too.

When I was 20 or so, before I got married and had kids (I'm 33 now), I wore clothes that "showed off" my body quite alot, but I don't do that today, I dress more modestly.
Jzaeiy_sweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jzaeiy_sweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2005 at 10:05pm
How about just checking yourself in the mirror before you step out of the house.
God Bless, and have a wonderful day.
xxpinkgalzxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxpinkgalzxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2005 at 4:01am
Clothes/jeans with holes...they suck
I found myself today...
LostForever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LostForever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2005 at 1:12am
I don't think there's anything wrong with *well done* deconstruction. Key
words are well done. Nowadays there are jeans flooding the market that
make you look like a rabid cat attacked you! not cool. A little fraying on
the pockets and lapels, now that's hot.

Personally one thing I can't stand is people that limit their wardrobe to
"O'Neill" "Roxy" or "Billabong" shirts, tight jeans and DC skating shoes.
Ugh. OVERDONE! BOOOOOOORING!

And pleated pants.   Ick, ick, ICK!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic