Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I just won something cute on eBay

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I just won something cute on eBay
    Posted: August 30 2003 at 2:07am
My do we need to stir some activity on this precious board! Here is something I just bought on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2851690591&category=11558&rd=1

If you are into swing/rockabilly as I am, you know the fascination with cherries lives on! It will also be perfect for skating lessons.
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2003 at 3:14pm
Very cute!

I have a skirt by Free People that I like very much. Anthropologie often carries their stuff.

Wow, you have a lot of eBay transactions to your name! I actually have a lot more than my feedback says. A lot of people never leave me feedback.
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2003 at 5:38pm
People who refuse to leave feedback are such a DRAG. Well if you want to sell me something I'll give you great feedback! Say speaking of which, how did your hair product auction turn out way back when?
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
ParadigmX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParadigmX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2004 at 12:47am
Don't find it to be very unique.
Laine1998 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laine1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2004 at 10:51am
Hi Lyris!
That is a cute sweater. Ebay has some pretty neat stuff on there.
Nice to see you around..

You too Supah Grover!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic