Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do you still have your prom dress(es)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do you still have your prom dress(es)
    Posted: September 14 2003 at 4:34pm
Hey everybody! I'm cleaning my closet, dressers, and large heap of clothes on the bedroom floor.

I was wondering... have you kept your prom dresses? I have both of mine. One of them I wear once every year or 2. I LOVE it. The other I'm not so fond of. And yet I can't seem to part with either of them.
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2003 at 7:40pm
i still do. it is black. i don't wear it because it's not my style anymore but still a pretty dress.
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2003 at 8:27am
I sold two on eBay and kept the other two. I'll probably never wear either because they're both very beaded and very fancy. But ah, the memories!
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
razziberri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razziberri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2003 at 12:35pm
yes, i still have mine. It's a basic black dress so every once in a while, it's handy
LayCJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LayCJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2004 at 9:47pm
I still have all of mine. None of them were to cheap and i just cant bear to get rid of them--never know when they will come in handy. Mine are still fairly instyle but i just never have a occasion to werar them.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic