Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Are these jackets.. blah?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lucky_777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky_777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are these jackets.. blah?
    Posted: November 18 2003 at 5:28pm
I'm a freshman in HS and I like to up-to-date with clothes usually! I will admit- I usually don't REALLY care what people think of my clothes. I wear what I think is cute or what I feel uncomfortable, but some things I just need oppinions on.
Like these jacket- I think it'd be cute.. but maybe not for all occasions? Plus I think it might look like I just stepped out of Alaska.. lol.. http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10201&storeId=10251&parentCatgroupId=12552&childCatgroupId=12606&categoryId=12606&productId=101153&divName=girls&deptName=Outerwear&prodName=Miramar%20Military%20Jacket&langId=-1
What do you think? (there is one also at Abercrombie.com but it wouldn't show on this thing)Or do you know anywhere else to look for cute -WINTER- coats? I have already looked at Abercrombie, Hollister, AE, and the Buckle.

Thanks!
-*LoVe IsN't AbOuT wHaT yOuR
eXpEcTiNg To GeT- iT's WhAt YoUr
ExPeCtEd To GiVe....WhIcH iS
eVeRyThInG.*-
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2003 at 9:17pm
If you live in a climate where the winters are cold,
(I live in Wisconsin, the winters get plenty cold!)
this jacket looks quite warm. It isn't the most fashionable but it is practical.

Why is this thread so loooooonnnnnggggg!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2003 at 1:09am
Yes, they're "blah", very drab. I like bright, pretty things more, especially since winter is drab anyway. I'd go for some bright-red or electric-blue or something, myself, if I were picking a warm winter coat.
More awesome than a manatee!
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2003 at 8:04pm
Hey! I like that jacket.
I feel your pain though, I've been shopping for a new coat for at least a month. Can't seem to find one I really like. Have you found one yet?

PS The threads get really loooooonnnnng when we have to link something that is really long. I don't know how to avoid it.
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
Jenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2003 at 2:32pm
I like the style, but I'd prefer it in more of a bold color, such as white, black, or even red. I still need to get a jacket
and I saw a couple nice, affordable ones at Old Navy. I don't usually like that store, but they have some nice
coats this year.

I like this one in either black or white
http://www.oldnavy.com/asp/Product.asp?wdid=20070&wpid=212433

...and this one in white
http://www.oldnavy.com/asp/Product.asp?wdid=20070&wpid=212426
Twanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2003 at 1:44pm
Jenna,

I like both coats from Old Navy; they each have their own look. You're right, the 2nd one would look very nice in white.

Twanda
Jenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2003 at 6:38pm
Thanks Twanda! I think I'm actually going to get the second one but in blue,
because in the store the white was actually more of
a cream color and it didn't quite go with my coloring. It's
actually going to be a Christmas present for my wishlist,
so I'm really excited.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic