Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

12 to wear a thong????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Lovebug3302004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lovebug3302004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2004 at 6:26pm
Isn't a thong a permanent wedgie?? I'd rather risk it with normal undies, than just stick it there.. *cringe*
My hair is: 3a, Fine, ii hair, currently 23" long.
Goal: Waist, or about 34".
glamour puss12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glamour puss12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2004 at 5:04am
i think thongs r comfortable but only if uve wore them a long time! the 1 time u wear them its gonna b uncomfortable but u get use 2 them i did! no line betta than a panty line!!
kez
kerry wilson
Captain Japonica View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Japonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 1:15am
I actually prefer to go cammando half the time.
Adrienne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adrienne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 4:56pm
I agree with blah blah, I wear pretty underwear so i can feel pretty!!

its no big deal but dont be showin it to anybody!
arawilwarin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arawilwarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2005 at 3:52am

Edited by arawilwarin - June 20 2008 at 11:32am
MoNiCaxOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNiCaxOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 3:05pm
No it's not all about that. People WILL look at you butt if you have a totally visible panty line! And what does it matter if you wear them when you're 12? They sell really cute ones at all the girls stores (like Forever 21 & Charlotte Russe). I have al;ways found them to be more comfy than regular undies b/c if you wear tight jeans your undies get all bunched up and you constantly have to 'adjust'. If you get a thong that fits right you should never be able to feel it. Wearing a thong doesn't mnake you a **** if that's what you're implying - that's ridiculous. It's underwear - if I said you were a **** for wearing a strapless bra it sounds silly doesn't it? Same idea.
This is because I can spell konfusion with a K
It's hard to like it
It's to dying in anothers arms
And why i had to try it...
- Something Corporate "Konstantine"
Skzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 7:11am
I think MoNiCaxOC makes a really great point, but the trouble is many girls where them with really low rise jeans so their thong is completely visible. That's like going around having your butt hang out all day, which I think is inappropriate and kinda tacky.
ToXiC KiSsEs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToXiC KiSsEs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2005 at 3:32pm
I think that its fine. If you wear it with pants but i dont think its ok ot wear then if your wearing a skirt. I started to wear thongs in the 6th grade just becasue i hated pantie lines. I personally think they are more comfortable!

I suggest changing your name though. Sex Kitten? ur 12 right? its a little hoeish! (not trying to be mean!)
¸,¡|IvI|¡,¸
''i|¡||¡|i''
Catherine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2005 at 8:15pm
Im 12 and I know girls in my class who were thongs and think about sex all the time!! They are ****s!! I personally think thongs should not be worn in the 7th grade...but its your cloice. I wouldnt wear one because they give me weggies! lol

Catherine<3
Catherine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2005 at 8:15pm
Im 12 and I know girls in my class who were thongs and think about sex all the time!! They are ****s!! I personally think thongs should not be worn in the 7th grade...but its your cloice. I wouldnt wear one because they give me weggies! lol

Catherine<3
AlkalinexBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlkalinexBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2005 at 9:30pm
I'm 16 and I've never worn a thong. However I am quite curious. I just get embarassed while buying them.
glamour puss12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glamour puss12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2005 at 10:44am
wearing a tong doesnt make u a **** bt showing it off and thinken about sex all day does! i wear them cuse i feel comfortable in them and theres loads of realy cute and pretty ones in the shops im 14 and iv been wearen them 4 awhile juz cuse they make me feel good!!!

kez xoxo
kerry wilson
Girl 15 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Girl 15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2005 at 3:16pm
to be honest, I don't see the problem.. I'm 15 and have been wearing a thong since I was 10 or 11 years old! For me and my friends that's completly normal. Around here you considered a loser if you're not wearing a thong!
What's the problem? It's just a certain type of underwear(!!), and I'm almost sure it will make her feel more confident! And isn't that what is most important? So PLEASE stop making a big thing of everything in this wold ok?
Del Piero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2005 at 5:00pm
12 is kinda young but the real qustion is, WHAT DO YOU NEED IT FOR?

I guess it's ok. Nobody will even know.. right?
EuroDance!!!
Takin it back to the 90's.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2005 at 3:25am
If it's just a type of underwear, why is it so important that one would be considered a loser for not wearing it? Who's going around checking everyone's underwear to make sure they have the "right" kind, anyway?

Originally posted by Girl 15 Girl 15 wrote:

to be honest, I don't see the problem.. I'm 15 and have been wearing a thong since I was 10 or 11 years old! For me and my friends that's completly normal. Around here you considered a loser if you're not wearing a thong!
What's the problem? It's just a certain type of underwear(!!), and I'm almost sure it will make her feel more confident! And isn't that what is most important? So PLEASE stop making a big thing of everything in this wold ok?

More awesome than a manatee!
kaylajean444 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaylajean444 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2005 at 7:25pm
yuck... thongs are only so you don't have a panty line.. not to flaunt to the whole world.. nooo
moonlessbraclet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moonlessbraclet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2005 at 2:54pm
I think that these days kids ( mainly girls) are trying to grow up way to fast. Personally I dont think a 12 year old should wear one . But everyone is diffrent. But if you are wearing a thong to look sexy espeally at 12 , Im sorry but thats just plain scarey. Please just be a kid/teen. Your signature is alittle unnerving tho .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic