Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

12 to wear a thong????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
sexkitten912 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexkitten912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 12 to wear a thong????
    Posted: July 03 2004 at 7:05am
would it be right for a 12 yr old to wear a thong for white pants or tight pants?
coke is good, boys are cool, but sex
is even better
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2004 at 10:41pm
Off the top, it disturbs me to hear about a 12-year old wearing a thong. and your e-signature, but you are a citizen entitled to free speech and your own opinion. As long as you're happy.

but since you asked about the thong, personally I wouldn't like seeing anyone wearing one at age 12. Even if the pants were tight or light colored. Besides, at 12, wouldn't they want to wear comfortable clothing to run around in? In the long run, nobody really cares if your panty lines show.

Hugs,
Anais Satin
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2004 at 11:33pm
Um, let's think about this a moment. . . twelve-year-old little girls wearing tight pants and thongs. . . talking about sex, having sex, trying to be sex objects. . . um, NO!
More awesome than a manatee!
Captain Japonica View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Japonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2004 at 4:21pm
Hey! I started wearing thongs when I was 12 and I'm a boy.
Blah blah chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blah blah chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2004 at 11:27pm
I think it is a personal choice. I started wearing thongs when I was 12. Some girls find them more comfortable. The idea of VPL can cause one to feel quite self conscious. Also, by wearing a thong that does not mean that that person is sexually active. I wear pretty underwear so I can feel pretty on the inside and on the out. My advice to the person in question would be to buy one in order to be sure that that person is comfortable.

NB-If a thong is visible that is even worse than VPL in my opinion.
"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be
wonderful" -Annette Funicello
wannabgorgeous14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wannabgorgeous14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2004 at 4:47pm
Im w/ Anais Satan on this one!! Your message thing is totally WRONG!! Sex is just stupid be4 ur married. Neways, i think wearing a thong @ 12 isn't too bad
I love everyone!!! Ya... even U!!!
hehe ;)
spunkyjaide View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spunkyjaide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2004 at 8:52am
I think it's a bit grown
HOttie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HOttie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2004 at 9:41am
Ok what the He** are you thinking? Your e-sig is so disgusting and by showing that at your age it just proves you have low self-esteem and will most likely grow up to be a hoe unless you change your ways. I suggest you do!
Snuggles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snuggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2004 at 12:05pm
Please don't jump the poster over the question posed. Whether you feel it's "disgusting" or not, rudeness is inappropriate.

I, personally, would have to say that 12 is a little too young.

Stef
**Starving Actor** --Will Work For Peanuts!
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2004 at 8:08am
Well I have an 18 year old daughter who wears thongs now but at age 12 I doubt that she would have given them a thought. Let kids be kids for as long as they can. Please!!!!
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
Sharry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2004 at 4:03pm
I don't think 12 is too young to start wearing thongs. She is almost a teenager and besides it's just underwear...it's not like anyone is going to see it. Just because someone wears underwear that might be considered sexy, does not mean they are going to have sex. Besides, thongs are great. They are comfortable and they don't show any panty lines. I personally think that panty lines attract more attention than wearing a thong does.
kerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2004 at 11:36am
i wore a thong when i was 11 never mind 12 but it doesnt mean am a hoe or anything cause i didnt let any1 see it and i thought it was comfortable its ur descision if u want 2 wear 1 and i think there better than panties because theres no panty lines especially if u want 2 wear tight jeans
leale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2004 at 11:15pm
When I was 12, I was not worried about what kind of uderwear I was wearing. I was more worried about going from a training bra to a real one and going to the skating ring (rink whatever). I think that as a parent you have to make the decision of is your child mature enough to realize that the thong is to make sure their underwear do not show through their clothes and that the underwear themselves are not for show.

Please take caution! With the things that are shown on tv, the media has given the thong sex appeal and just think if some of the boy or even older men finding out that your preeteen daughter is wearing a thong!

You might be putting your daughter in a more comprimising situation than just her pnty line showing.
(Please excuse the mispellings)
leale
rory0907 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rory0907 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2004 at 8:52am
my sisters are all 12, 14, and my twin and we all wear thongs. youd be surprised these days kids are growing up SOOO fast. my parents are opposed to them, but i dont see why as if you wear them right, no one will see them or know your wearing one
Skzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2004 at 9:49am
Hm.

Well, I babysat a girl in fifth grade, I think she was about 11, and she told me her DAD was buying her thongs! It was so weird. It was obvious she just wanted to feel sexy (ew) because her sister, who was a year older than her, kept telling her she could be a Victoria's Secret model if her boobs got big enough.

In this case, I believe it's really unnecessary to have a child who has't even hit puberty to wear stuff like this. I definitely think it's sending her the wrong messages.

Yuck.
Skzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2004 at 9:50am
Oh, and I think sex before marriage etc. are personal choices! so lay off!
MoNiCaxOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNiCaxOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2004 at 12:23pm
Ok, I read you question and I think 12 is OK for thongs. That's like 7th grade right? As long as you don't wear it with a skirt I think it's OK. Then, I saw you screen name and was like disgusted. sexkitten? The thought of a 12 year old being a "sex-kitten" is just wrong. Get some self esteem would ya?
This is because I can spell konfusion with a K
It's hard to like it
It's to dying in anothers arms
And why i had to try it...
- Something Corporate "Konstantine"
MoNiCaxOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNiCaxOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2004 at 12:27pm
Oh yeah and you would be amazed at how fast kids are growing up today. 8 years ago when I was 12 is like a billion times different than now. I look at my sister-in-law (who is almost 16 now but had just turned 13 when I met her) and she seriously had the same mindset as me (and I was 18!). I know a lot of kids her age who were having sex and doing other stuff like drugs and sneaking out when they were in middle school. It's kind of scary almost....I don't even want to have kids now because I'm afraid of having to deal with this from age 12-18!!I don't think I could handle it!! sorry fr the rambling...
It's hard to like it
Lovebug3302004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lovebug3302004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2004 at 3:49pm
I personally don't see how those could be comfortable at al!! Ugg!!

And when people talk all about " they just make it so you don't see a panty line" do you know what you are subjecting people to seeing then? I saw a lady with white pants on that clearly was either not wearing any underpants, or was wearing a thong, and her "cheecks" were all floppy, it was just nasty!
My hair is: 3a, Fine, ii hair, currently 23" long.
Goal: Waist, or about 34".
MoNiCaxOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNiCaxOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2004 at 2:59pm
Personally I find thongs WAYYY more comfortable to wear under clothes than regular panties. I don't have to worry about them riding up and getting a wedgie!! :-P
It's hard to like it
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic