Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

fashion disaster - shoes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fashionfun View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fashionfun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: fashion disaster - shoes
    Posted: October 09 2004 at 5:06pm
I think these are the ugliest shoes I´ve ever seen.

Think the designer was Herman Munster

Shapeless - the designer cut only a big hose und put on 2 pieces of wood.

Those shoes are worse than ugly.
Do you agree?
diorlady View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diorlady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2004 at 8:40pm
AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree, both are beyond awful
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2004 at 7:00am
Those shoes in the first picture are dangerous. Not only can you hurt yourself (by falling), but you could kill somebody by trying to drive in them.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
liljo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liljo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2004 at 3:13pm
I think the first ones are horrible! but the second ones arent that bad.. haha I actully have boots like that but with a lil silver buckle at the ankles.. with with a longer skirt.. just for some plain black boots.. not bad
Ritag82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritag82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2004 at 5:11pm
NASTY!
Starlette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starlette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2004 at 11:41pm
These first shoes make me think of a young teenage cave girl, wearing tanned hide platforms, a short leopard print wrap, and a bone wrapped in her hair to match.
S_Miller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S_Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2004 at 9:40am
The first pair are god awful but I have to admit I own a pair similar to the boots.
Stephanie
MoNiCaxOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNiCaxOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2005 at 4:13pm
The second pair just looks like a regular pair of boots. ???
This is because I can spell konfusion with a K
It's hard to like it
It's to dying in anothers arms
And why i had to try it...
- Something Corporate "Konstantine"
ToXiC KiSsEs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToXiC KiSsEs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2005 at 3:46pm
the first ones are horrible! but the second pair are fine
¸,¡|IvI|¡,¸
''i|¡||¡|i''
moonlessbraclet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moonlessbraclet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2005 at 3:15pm
The first ones are just plain horrible ! But the plain black ones I have a pair like those.
kally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2005 at 6:50pm

The first are horrible and not to mention look painful. i am new to this site. Hello all.

"God makes no mistakes" he created you the way you are suppose to be.
_thumbelina_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _thumbelina_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 5:38am

I bet the first ones are fun to walk in! I'd actually say the 2nd ones are worse though, but their both repulsive!

"You were the movie of my life, starring you instead of me"
hellowonderland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hellowonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2005 at 9:06pm
Oh, God, those are terrible!
MsMocha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2005 at 4:16pm
I like the first ones they're obviously haute couture/runway material but the second ones are ugly.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic