Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rebecca Gayheart

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Regina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rebecca Gayheart
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:19am

Just read on another board that Rebecca Gayheart cut her super long curly hair and now it has been reduced to waves. What's up!

wild orhcid salon san luis obispo
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:19am

I forget the name of the teen flick she starred in about 6 months ago, but when doing a promo for that, I saw her on TV with a bob, between chin and shoulder legnth, blown out striaght. I thought it looked great! I understand, though, she wasn't as pleased, and it has now grown out to just below the shoulders, and is wavy again.

TONYA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TONYA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:19am

> I forget the name of the teen flick she starred in
> about 6 months ago, but when doing a promo for that, I
> saw her on TV with a bob, between chin and shoulder
> legnth, blown out striaght. I thought it looked great!
> I understand, though, she wasn't as pleased, and it
> has now grown out to just below the shoulders, and is
> wavy again.

Sherry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sherry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:19am

Hi!
Rebecca did indeed cut her hair!! I just saw her in an issue of, I think, Allure. She was in a spread about 'girls night out' or somethinf like that. Anyway, she was wearing a bandana, but the curl underneat was short and not as curly!! As a fellow curly head, this is what we call the 3A phenomenon-- when you cut this type of curly hair short (i also have this type)it gets straighter, grow it out and there are the spirals.... it's wierd, butit happens! Personallyl, I thought the shoulder skimming cut looked great on Rebecca-- it gave her an updated look. her long curls were great, but a little too untamed!!
Sherry

> Just read on another board that Rebecca Gayheart cut
> her super long curly hair and now it has been reduced
> to waves. What's up!

JM View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:19am

I am "cursed" with the same kind of hair type! Indeed, it's straight at the roots, wavy midway, and gets spiral curls the longer it grows. Plus it's texture is "fine" even thought you may have abundant amount of hair. Mine's to my waist.

Violet View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Violet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:20am

I for one thought she looked remarkably beautiful with her long curly locks. Now, she's just someone in the crowd. It was her trademark and I'll bet she realizes it now. Give her another year or two and we'll see it all back again.

I don't mean to make anyone mad, but she was drop dead gorgeous before and just pretty now. Some people just look better with long hair.

meanmrmustard99@aol.com View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meanmrmustard99@aol.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:32am

did the dixe chic singer really shave her head? any one post a pic, or know where i can get one? will britney ever go short w/her hair does anyone think? please help me out guys

Carl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:32am

> did the dixe chic singer really shave her head? any
> one post a pic, or know where i can get one? will
> britney ever go short w/her hair does anyone think?
> please help me out guys

There's nothing about it in the the Dixie Chick's message boards, so it may be a false rumour.

I would like to see Britney with short hair, it would look better than the present "unstyled" haircut, but I doubt she will cut it very short.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic