Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Portia from Ally McBeal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bonnie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Portia from Ally McBeal
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:19am

Karen,

Thanks for the great article about her hair and those great new photos. I really like her look and agree that she gives some great ideas of how to wear hair in the business world.

More articles like this would be greatly appreciated by me and I am sure many others.

BJ

Related Link:

http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip251.htm" target=_blank>Portia Looks Great - Thanks

Bonnie
Violet View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Violet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:20am

Bravo Portia!!!

What a brilliant example of long hair!! I agree that there is a certain "power" to having long hair. If you've never had truly long hair, you'll never know the feeling. I encourage the world to follow Portia's example just as they followed the example of "the Rachael". It may take longer, but with every added inch, you'll feel more beautiful.

lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:33am

What about Michelle Pfeiffer, she has the same (beautiful but boring)hair for at least four years?

Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:33am

> What about Michelle Pfeiffer, she has the same
> (beautiful but boring)hair for at least four years?

Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:33am

> What about Michelle Pfeiffer, she has the same
> (beautiful but boring)hair for at least four years?

Isn't the key word in your sentence "beautiful?" Why change something just for the sake of change? I've seen many women ruin their beautiful hair into some horrible perm or haircut (that they themselves have hated) just because the felt it was time for a change. If it works, it works. For beautiful Michelle, it works just fine!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic