Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Spice Girl Mel C

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spice Girl Mel C
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:20am

Mel C of the Spice Girls has cut her hair. She has gone from long, black to very short bleached. Interesting, like the cut, not sure on the color, here is a link:

Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:20am

> Mel C of the Spice Girls has cut her hair. She has
> gone from long, black to very short bleached.
> Interesting, like the cut, not sure on the color, here
> is a link:
She looks good!! I like the cut and the color, it's sort of two tone.

JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:20am

Great scoop there, ssjockey; you beat me to it. That's the danger of doing a column monthly, I guess. =) I'll still include a blurb on this in the next column anyway, since she actually did it in stages.

And for those of you playing at home, this is an excellent example of stuff you could send me to include in the column. If I use it, then you'll and get mentioned in the column and credited for digging up the news nugget.

Again, good job ssjockey, and as for the rest of you, put on those reporter hats and send me some scoopage!

As usual,
JerkyFlea

Related Link:

http://www.hairboutique.com/jerkyflea/jerkyflea.htm" target=_blank>JerkyFlea's Celebrity Hair Spray

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Leanan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:20am

That's a thumps up, for sure! She looks great!

There is not only black and white, there is also grey

Leanan
ernest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ernest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:33am

I think Brooke Shields should cut her hair short. She is beautiful and would look even better with a major change. Something like Sharon Stone.

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:33am

> I think Brooke Shields should cut her hair short. She
> is beautiful and would look even better with a major
> change. Something like Sharon Stone.

Well, Brooke recently cut her hair to just above her shoulder (I read for a movie), and although it was an interesting look, I thought it was all wrong for her. Now, I usually prefer short hair over long hair on most women, but for Brooke, I think her hair looks best straight, a little below the shoulders. Any shorter doesn't work for her. As for cutting her hair like Sharon Stone, I don't think it will happen in this millenium.

Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:33am

Do people really prefer Sharon Stone's hair to the way it looked, say, in the movie "Basic Instinct?" I couldn't see Ms. Stone doing that role with her current short hair. I don't like her current style at all.

Paul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:33am

Are you kidding? In Basic Instinct, she was a bombshell. Now, she is a Goddess! It's 100 times better now. Just my opinion.

Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:07am
She's a tall, statuesque, beautiful woman. Now, if she were petite, maybe. But a super short do would knock her off-balance and make her body look larger. She doesn't have to wear super long hair, but I don't think she should go much shorter than shoulder length, chin length at the absolute shortest.

As for Sharon Stone, well, look what happened to her career when she lopped it all off! Her shorter haircut shows off all the little lines in her face and makes her look older and more matronly, in my opinion. I personally think she cut off the sex symbol status along with the hair at that point.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic