Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

kathy ireland's hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KIHair View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KIHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: kathy ireland's hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:20am

Kathy Ireland has worn her hair in pretty much the same style for a few years now, does any one know if she has ever changed? Or, what type of style would you like to see her do to her hair.

Michelle View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:20am

> Kathy Ireland has worn her hair in pretty much the
> same style for a few years now, does any one know if
> she has ever changed? Or, what type of style would you
> like to see her do to her hair.

I would like to see what she would look like with a longer shag cut with bangs. I feel it would frame her face and make her look great.

JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:20am

> I would like to see what she would look like with a
> longer shag cut with bangs. I feel it would frame her
> face and make her look great.

I've been a fan of Kathy's for a while and always admired her long, amazingly thick hair. I agree she looks good with bangs since it deemphasizes her rather low hairline. If she doesn't have bangs, then she needs some height on top to balance things out. As for length, Kathy can't go too short because of her very square jawline (e.g., a chin-length bob would be terrible). She could probably pull off the style that Michelle proposes above, but I just imagine Kathy without her luxuriant mane of blonde/brown hair.

JerkyFlea

Related Link:

http://www.hairboutique.com/jerkyflea/jerkyflea.htm" target=_blank>JerkyFlea's Celebrity Hair Spray

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic