Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Claudia Shiffer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Holly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Claudia Shiffer
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:20am

Hi Paul,

> How about telling us what she did to it. How short did
> she cut it? Please let us know.

Well, that's an easy one. She just chopped it to about shoulder length or around there, the color is left alone.
Think of a longer Toni and Guy cut. BORING! It's just staight, and one length, from what I could tell.

Holly

Paul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:20am

How about telling us what she did to it. How short did she cut it? Please let us know.

Dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:20am

> I've recently seen new pictures of Claudia Shiffer's
> new cut. I can't say I'm crazy about it. It's boring.
> She should have left it alone or have grown it longer,
> IMO.
> What does everyone else think?

Hi Holly,

I also think she looks great with long hair. The other day I was directed to this page (http://celebritiessupermodels.com/supermodels.htm). Pretty outrageous attitudes by the designers, huh?

Dave

David M Squires
Markcus Hemmroid View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Markcus Hemmroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:20am

> Claudia should undergo an ultra high n' tight cut.

Holly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:20am

Hi,

I've recently seen new pictures of Claudia Shiffer's new cut. I can't say I'm crazy about it. It's boring. She should have left it alone or have grown it longer, IMO.
What does everyone else think?

I've also noticed that in pictures of Claudia from several years ago, her hair was a darker shade of blonde, but has kept it her usual light blonde color since then. I hope she keeps doing so, I think that color looks best on her.

Holly

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic