Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Melody Thomas-Scott ("NIkki" on "YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS".

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Holly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Melody Thomas-Scott ("NIkki" on "YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS".
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:20am

Hi,

What do all you "Nikki" fans think about her new haircut? I wish she still had her long hair-it was more "special" and this cut looks "ordinary". It might be that the color looks like it's been darkened a little, too. I prefered the lighter color (this is sounding like my Claudia posting L.O.L.)and I wonder if she was talked into a haircut by the producers because she is now in her early forties? Hope not!

Holly

Callie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Callie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:21am

Holly:

I agree. Melody had B-utiful hair which suited her to a tee. The new look isn't so awful, I just prefered her longer hair. It always looked extremely healthy and had a sexy bounce to it. I think her fuller face sports long, full hair very well. Then again, I think most people look better with longer hair. Hee, hee!!

Callie

Holly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:21am

Hi Callie!

Well, Finally! I was beginning to think no one knew who she was. I hope she grows it back. You're right, it isn't "awful", but it isn't "special" either. I prefer her long hair, and hope she grows it back-at least to the middle of her back.

Holly

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic