Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Heather Graham's Hair in Austin Powers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chani View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heather Graham's Hair in Austin Powers
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:20am

Does anyone know what products she uses to keep her hair so long and healthy looking, and how she styles it??

silvie90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silvie90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:20am

i suspect she had extensions and/or hair pieces added to her existing hair to make it that full and thick. I dont know if you've seen her on the cover of any magazines (she's on a few lately), but her natural hair length and volume dont look like they did in Austin Powers. I really do like the style she wears in that movie. If it was all styling that got her that look, it must have taken hours and lots of hair spray!

Serena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Serena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:20am

According to the June issue of Allure magazine, during the movie she was put on a rotation between Frederic Fekkai Technician shampoo and conditioner; Redken Climatress conditioner; and Kheil's extra-strength conditioning rinse. She also used Frederic Fekkai Apple cider clearing rinse. Her stylist then used Goldwell Vivante Leave-in conditioner and Philosophy Let's Get Something Straight before styling it with a blow-dryer and large-barrel curling iron. She also attached a hairpiece and then finished the look with Khiel's Creme With Silk Groom.

I'd never heard of hairpieces for women before reading this but apparently in the '60s it was a very big trend. I wonder if this will come back as a way to make hair thicker or if it just looks silly in real life and that's why it went out of style.

Bret View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:20am

What are the odds that Heather Graham may get an ultra high n tight sexy crop?

Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:21am

Check out this month's Cosmo. They tell you exactly how to copy her style.

I've read elsewhere that she wore TONS of leave-in conditioner between stylings, and that she wore a hair piece in most scenes.

Ally

Jena View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:21am

> What are the odds that Heather Graham may get an ultra
> high n tight sexy crop?

The same chances that you'll get at having sex with her!

:-)

Kathleen View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathleen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:21am

> Check out this month's Cosmo. They tell you exactly
> how to copy her style.

> I've read elsewhere that she wore TONS of leave-in
> conditioner between stylings, and that she wore a hair
> piece in most scenes.

> Ally

Don't you think it was a little misleading for Cosmo not to mention her hairpieces? There are probably hundreds of women wondering why Cosmo's technique didn't yield the same results. IMHO They should have said you could come close to that look but also not perpuate the already overinflated image of stars that creates ideals real women can't live up to.

Tory View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:21am

> The same chances that you'll get at having sex with
> her!

> :-)

Exactly!! She looks great as is. If she did have help with some extra hair, lets just hope she keeps growing it so she won't need them!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic