Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rene Russo's Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
helen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rene Russo's Hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:22am

Who cut and styled Rene Russo's hair in The Thomas Crown Affair? Does he have a salon and can anyone get an appointment with him?

JM View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:22am

I saw her in the movie and loved her hair!! (Maybe one day...) I'd like to know what specifics the cut has. How you could relate the cut to instructions for a stylist, other than say "Go see the movie and then cut my hair like hers!" :-)

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:22am

Rene is on the cover of the August Issue of Los Angeles Magazine, and I believe that in the article about her she says who cut her hair (I forget exactly who), but that the director of the movie convinced her to cut and color her hair for the role (the director correctly felt she looked dated), and she loves it so much she says she will keep it that way. IMO, I think she looks incredible.

> I saw her in the movie and loved her hair!! (Maybe one
> day...) I'd like to know what specifics the cut has.
> How you could relate the cut to instructions for a
> stylist, other than say "Go see the movie and
> then cut my hair like hers!" :-)

Chrissie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrissie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:22am

> I read somewhere who cut her hair but am afraid I cant remember. All I know is that it was a highly complex cut. It was not the kind of cut that your everyday hairdresser could do. I know because my husband waved the picture at me and said: Get your hair cut like that!

I read about it avidly only to think that it would cost me too much to maintain as any hairdresser who could do that would cost about $200 a cut!

Rich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:22am

Its a booming trend oh you Hollywood fashion watchers. Yes, even made it to the Extra TV magazine. (August, Monday the 21'st) "The next biggest hair style since the Monica shag"

mark my words...

--Rich

sam View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:22am

the cut was done by Louis Licari in California. Prices for the cut start at $130

Jeannette View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeannette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:26am

>I am desperately looking for a recent picture of Rene's new hair cut to bring to my hairdresser. If anyone could help me out that would be great!! I wish I could bring the movie to the salon, but it is not on video yet! Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic