Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How do i get long hair like...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do i get long hair like...
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:22am

Hello, my hair is shoulder length. I've been trying to get it as long as Gwenth Paltro's. (kinda spelled wrong, huh?) I try to get it growing, but it just barley shows. Any suggestions?

Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:22am

> Hello, my hair is shoulder length. I've been trying to
> get it as long as Gwenth Paltro's. (kinda spelled
> wrong, huh?) I try to get it growing, but it just
> barley shows. Any suggestions?

** Gwyneth Paltrow in which incarnation? She's worn hair extensions recently. If you're thinking of Shakespeare in Love....that was fake, sadly. I believe her own hair is currently just past the shoulders.

For advice on growing your hair long, go to the Original Hair Talk Board. In a nutshell....

1. Use good hair care products.

2. Treat your hair with meticulous care so you won't have to trim it as often or as much. This means little or no heat styling, deep conditioning once a week, not brushing wet hair, not using cheap hair accessories that cause breakage, not using chemical processes. They will tell you /much/ more.

3. Have the ends trimmed every eight to ten weeks to prevent split ends from splitting up hair shaft.

4. Ignore your hair for a while. It grows half an inch a month, which isn't much in and of itself. But two inches of growth is a HUGE difference.

Hrm. I probably shouldn't be discussing hair care on this board. Let's take it outside. ;)

Ally

elsita loyola View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elsita loyola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:25am

> Hello, my hair is shoulder length. I've been trying to
> get it as long as Gwenth Paltro's. (kinda spelled
> wrong, huh?) I try to get it growing, but it just
> barley shows. Any suggestions?
use a lot of deep conditioners weekly so you trim your hair less. and just cut the ends of your hair every 6 weeks to letit grow more . p.s thats what i do after i cut my hair like meg ryan. and thats whats just a few months ago and now i have it over my shoulder. if you have another question just let me now. bye.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic