Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Halle Berry's new do

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Halle Berry's new do
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:22am

Can anybody tell me how Halle Berry's hair is cut now? I can't find a picture of her to take to my hairdresser. It is short of a medium length layered bob Thanks!!

el hombre View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el hombre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:22am

Halle was on with Leno one night last week & she has returned to her old super short crop, except this time she is blonde. I think this cut looks best on her, but i prefer her with dark hair.

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:22am

> Halle was on with Leno one night last week & she
> has returned to her old super short crop, except this
> time she is blonde. I think this cut looks best on
> her, but i prefer her with dark hair.

el hombre beat me to the punch, I was going to say look in this weeks issue of people magazine to see a picture to see the new short crop! I think Halle's hot, long hair or short, but I think this length works best for her.

JF, any opinions?

JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:22am

> JF, any opinions?

Wait until the next column. ;)

JF

Related Link:

http://www.hairboutique.com/jerkyflea/jerkyflea.htm" target=_blank>JerkyFlea's Celebrity Hair Spray

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Callie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Callie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:22am

I think Halle hasn't looked better than the Shania Twain makeup commercial. I liked the fun, free style and LOVED the blonde color.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic