Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

See Keri Russell's new 'do here!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JJM View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JJM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: See Keri Russell's new 'do here!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:22am

Check out this page for pix of Keri Russell's new 'do:

http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Set/5676/newhaircut.html

CurlyQ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurlyQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:23am

being the curly girl that I am, I can only say one thing EWWWWWWWWWW! I LOVED keri's old look. This new look does not suit her at all, it almost makes her look to masculin. I think she should have stuck with long curls. I honestly hope this isn't a trend for girls with curly hair, b/c this is one I won't be following!

TSH View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TSH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:23am

The new hairdo isnt that bad, I think it makes her look better.

TSH View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TSH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:23am

The new hairdo isnt that bad, I think it makes her look better.

JM View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:23am

Aack! First it was Rebecca Gayhart now it's Keri Russell! What are us naturally-curly girls to do?! They were our role models for great-looking, long curly hair. :-(

Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:23am

> The new hairdo isnt that bad, I think it makes her
> look better.

But it looks like the stylist just cut all the length off and left it. Remember when Angie Everheart cut her hair, it's like the stylist just hacked off a bunch of hair and sent her on her way. If she would have had some sort of style it would have looked much better. I think the same thing applies in this situation.

Miss Hair View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:23am

I agree with bob. some people look cute in the messy whacked off hair look, but she isnt one of these people.. maybe if she blow dries it straight... nah that would probably just make her hair poofy.. im a fan of short hair, but even im not impressed by this.

Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:23am

Thanks for the link to Keri Russell's new hairstyle... even though my day is totally ruined. It's worse than I imagined. Again, what a waste of good hair.

Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:23am

Poster TSH must be Keri Russell's mom.

elsita loyola View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elsita loyola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:25am

> I agree with bob. some people look cute in the messy
> whacked off hair look, but she isnt one of these
> people.. maybe if she blow dries it straight... nah
> that would probably just make her hair poofy.. im a
> fan of short hair, but even im not impressed by this.
ITHINK SHE LOOKS CUTE ON EVERY HAIR CUT OR STYLE

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic