Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cameron Diaz is a brunette!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jamie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cameron Diaz is a brunette!!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:23am

Wow, Cameron Diaz can do anything. She even looked good with that reeeeeeeeeeally short haircut a few years ago. But whoever spoke of the longer length, you're right - it looks good. I've always liked her with the "in-between" chin/shoulder length, but it's a good change.

Related Link:

http://www.crosswinds.net/~thecynic" target=_blank>I Was a Teenage Cynic

Jamie :)
Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:23am

I would not have guessed that was Cameron Diaz if I did not know.

The color looks good on her but what I really liked was the longer length.

silvie90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silvie90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:23am

From the photo you included, I think she looks great!

JJM View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JJM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:23am

It seems that actress Cameron Diaz is now a brunette, as evidenced by her appearance at the Venice Film Festival this week. ET reported that she's about to begin filming a big-screen version of "Charlie's Angels" with Drew Barrymore.

Related Link:

http://news.excite.com/photo/img/r/venice/festival/19990902/ven02d?r=/photo/topic/entertainment" target=_blank>Check it out!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic