Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LEEZA GIBBONS CURRENT HAIRCUT

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tammy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LEEZA GIBBONS CURRENT HAIRCUT
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:24am

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A PICTURE OF LEEZA GIBBONS' CURRENT HAIRCUT? IT IS JUST PAST HER SHOULDERS, KIND OF A MODIFIED SHAG WITH LOGS OF LAYERING IN THE LENGTH. IF ANYONE HAS ONE, PLEASE PLEASE POST ON THIS SITE. THANKS!!!! I BELIEVE SHE IS HOSTING ONE OF THE P.M. SHOWS - ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT??? THANKS!

JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:24am

Hiya Tammy,

Leeza is actually on her own talk show named, bizarrely enough, "Leeza". Anyway, I have a picture of her current style and will send it along if you can send me your email address.

As usual,
JerkyFlea

Related Link:

http://www.hairboutique.com/jerkyflea/jerkyflea.htm" target=_blank>JerkyFlea's Celebrity Hair Spray

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Tammy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:24am

> Hiya Tammy,

> Leeza is actually on her own talk show named,
> bizarrely enough, "Leeza". Anyway, I have a
> picture of her current style and will send it along if
> you can send me your email address.

> As usual,
> JerkyFlea

Thanks for the quick reply!!! You can send the picture(s) to Woody0130@hotmail.com. Thanks again!!!!

Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:24am

> Thanks for the quick reply!!! You can send the
> picture(s) to Woody0130@hotmail.com. Thanks again!!!!
can you send me a set also.MOrab46019@aol.com.Thanks.

Sharon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2001 at 11:08am
Reply to message: 3.2932.1
quote:

Tammy originally wrote:

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A PICTURE OF LEEZA GIBBONS' CURRENT HAIRCUT? IT IS JUST PAST HER SHOULDERS, KIND OF A MODIFIED SHAG WITH LOGS OF LAYERING IN THE LENGTH. IF ANYONE HAS ONE, PLEASE PLEASE POST ON THIS SITE. THANKS!!!! I BELIEVE SHE IS HOSTING ONE OF THE P.M. SHOWS - ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT??? THANKS!

Did you ever get a current picture of Leeza`s haircut? Everywhere I have looked on the net seems to have old pictures and not the hairstyle she now has on "Extra". Please email me at the above address if you have it. I love her new hair and I`m getting desperate!!! Thanks!
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2001 at 1:44pm
Reply to message: 3.4823.1
Leeza now hosts "Extra". Go to their website, www.extratv.com, click on backstage, and follow the link to Leeza (I have hopefully included a link!)

hope that helps
blonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2001 at 12:21am
Reply to message: 3.4824.1
Gotta say that I really like this style - mine is same just without the bangs - quite tempted to snip some in!
blonde
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic