Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gina Gershon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gina Gershon
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:24am

> Jerky, please consider Gina for your top 10 list.

Well, like I said at the end of this year's list, Gina is definitely on the list of those to watch for the next list. Let's just hope her series lasts until I make the next one. =)

As usual,
JerkyFlea

Related Link:

http://www.hairboutique.com/jerkyflea/jerkyflea.htm" target=_blank>JerkyFlea's Celebrity Hair Spray

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:24am

After watching the debut of the TV show "Snoops," I officially reaffirm my choice as Gina Gershon as the sexiest woman alive. In addition to the most irresistable lips in the land, Ms. Gershon now has extremely sexy hair, which she wears in any of a number of styles. My favorite is long and straight and kind of hanging over one side of her face. Last time I saw the former "Showgirls" dancer she had these way-too-short bangs. Glad that phase passed. Jerky, please consider Gina for your top 10 list.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic