Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dolores O'Riordan - short again?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dolores O'Riordan - short again?

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Leanan View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: December 12 2000
Status: Offline
Points: 58
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dolores O'Riordan - short again?
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:24am

I saw the new video of The Cranberries on a Dutch station this weekend and it looks like Dolores had cut her longer blond hair and now sports a dark (couldn't see colour properly) and shorter layered do. Not as short as it used to be for the last years, though.
JerkyFlea - any news on this? If I come across a picture I mail it.

Leanan

There is not only black and white, there is also grey

Leanan
Back to Top
Leanan View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: December 12 2000
Status: Offline
Points: 58
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:24am

go here to see the new do:
http://www.zombieguide.com/vidcaps/xx144.JPG

> I saw the new video of The Cranberries on a Dutch
> station this weekend and it looks like Dolores had cut
> her longer blond hair and now sports a dark (couldn't
> see colour properly) and shorter layered do. Not as
> short as it used to be for the last years, though.
> JerkyFlea - any news on this? If I come across a
> picture I mail it.

> Leanan

There is not only black and white, there is also grey

Leanan
Back to Top
JerkyFlea View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: December 04 2000
Location: USA
Status: Offline
Points: 829
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:24am

Looks like she has indeed cut it and gone back to brunette. Not a big surprise. As a matter of fact, I said back in my June column when reporting on her cute longer blonde style, "Then again, Dolores never struck me as the "cute" type; yet another reason that I won't be surprised the 'do has gets a bit edgier in the near future." Looks like I was right.

Too late to get it in this month's column, but I'll try to get some better pics and get it in next month's. Thanks for the heads up Leanan.

JF

Related Link:

http://www.hairboutique.com/jerkyflea/jerkyflea.htm" target=_blank>JerkyFlea's Celebrity Hair Spray

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Back to Top
JJM View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JJM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:24am

Actually she, by her own admission, 'buzzed it' shortly after the Cranberries' summer tour began back in June. This was while it was still blonde. I have pics of it.

> Looks like she has indeed cut it and gone back to
> brunette. Not a big surprise. As a matter of fact, I
> said back in my June column when reporting on her cute
> longer blonde style, "Then again, Dolores never
> struck me as the "cute" type; yet another
> reason that I won't be surprised the 'do has gets a
> bit edgier in the near future." Looks like I was
> right.

> Too late to get it in this month's column, but I'll
> try to get some better pics and get it in next
> month's. Thanks for the heads up Leanan.

> JF

Back to Top
JerkyFlea View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: December 04 2000
Location: USA
Status: Offline
Points: 829
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:24am

> Actually she, by her own admission, 'buzzed it'
> shortly after the Cranberries' summer tour began back
> in June. This was while it was still blonde. I have
> pics of it.

And you haven't sent them to me yet because...? =)

JerkyFlea

Related Link:

http://www.hairboutique.com/jerkyflea/jerkyflea.htm" target=_blank>JerkyFlea's Celebrity Hair Spray

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Back to Top
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: December 06 2000
Location: Columbia, SC
Status: Offline
Points: 2377
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:24am

Can you send to me toooooooooo

Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down