Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Neve Campbell

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
alex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Neve Campbell
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:24am

While I'm at it, I might as well ask about Neve. I haven't seen her on anything since last spring and was wondering is she was growing her hair out more. Last year, her hair definitely got longer as the season of Party of Five went along. Actually, the last two years, she has started the show with much shorter hair than the previous spring and gradually grown it out. Obviously the second year she was starting from a lot further behind however.

At any rate, I think she looks much better with longer hair, circa the third season of PoF and am interested to see what she's going to look like this year.

Thanks for any info.

Regina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:25am

I heard a rumor that she recently became afflicted with a disease which causes your hair to break and fall out. Is this true or am I the victim of bad gossip?

regina

wild orhcid salon san luis obispo
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:25am

Details in the new column which should be up in the next couple of days

Related Link:

http://www.hairboutique.com/jerkyflea/jerkyflea.htm" target=_blank>JerkyFlea's Celebrity Hair Spray

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:25am

Yes and no. The key word is "recently". Her alopecia happened several years ago.

For the record, I think she looked best with the stle in Scream II.

> I heard a rumor that she recently became afflicted
> with a disease which causes your hair to break and
> fall out. Is this true or am I the victim of bad
> gossip?

> regina

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic