Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gisele Bundchen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Carl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gisele Bundchen
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:24am
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:25am

After looking at your second link I'm guessing wig...however I like it much better short.

Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:25am

Thank you for the links providing before and after shots of Gisele. But I humbly disagree. She looked better with longer hair.

Carl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:25am

I saw a picture of Gisele Bundchen in the Show of Balmain
in Paris two days ago and she was sporting the same long
hair as ever. So, in Milan she was using a wig or a kind of hairdress to look short.

The picture of Paris is at:

http://www8.vogue.com/cgi-bin/show_image.cgi?img=%2Fshows%2Fparis%2Fcollections%2Fdesigners%2Fbalmain%2Fphotos%2Fskirts%2F00020f.jpg&show=paris&designer=balmain

Sorry about the wrong information.

But it's a pity, she would be very very beautiful with short hair.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic