Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Please Respond: Who is the cutest ultra short-haired celeb?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Please Respond: Who is the cutest ultra short-haired celeb?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Laurie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please Respond: Who is the cutest ultra short-haired celeb?
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:25am

Who is the cutest ultra short-haired celebrity? I say it's Natalie Raitano (Nicki Franco on V.I.P.). My husband says it's Charlize Theron, when her hair was much shorter. My best friend argues that Halle Berry is the cutest, no contest. Help solve our "cutest ultra short-haired" celeb argument! Everyone, please put in your two cents. JF, do you have an opinion? I think the results of such a pole would be interesting.

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:25am

Two Words: Charlize Theron, Period.

Paul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:25am

You can't forget Sharon Stone, Lorrie Morgan, and Winona Ryder. They're all winners too!

elsita loyola View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elsita loyola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:25am

> Who is the cutest ultra short-haired celebrity? I say
> it's Natalie Raitano (Nicki Franco on V.I.P.). My
> husband says it's Charlize Theron, when her hair was
> much shorter. My best friend argues that Halle Berry
> is the cutest, no contest. Help solve our "cutest
> ultra short-haired" celeb argument! Everyone,
> please put in your two cents. JF, do you have an
> opinion? I think the results of such a pole would be
> interesting.
CHARLIZE THERON

JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:25am

I agree with you on Natalie. As for my list I'll be repeating a few already mentioned (and some don't have ultra short hair anymore):

Charlize Theron (now grown out)
Lorrie Morgan (also grown out)
Sharon Stone (it grew on me)
Halle Berry
Josie Bissett (though I like her longer version of the short cut)

And also some who are/were known for short hair, just not ultra short:

Meg Ryan
Martina McBride
Lisa Rinna
Jenna Elfman (first season of Dharma & Greg)
Janine Turner (I never liked it ultra short)
Demi Moore (at various points)
Julie Pinson (of Port Charles, the Lisa Rinna lookalike)
Teri Hatcher

That's all that pop into my head now. And no, I didn't forget Winona Ryder, I've just never liked her hair really short. But that's me.

As usual,
JF

Related Link:

http://www.hairboutique.com/jerkyflea/jerkyflea.htm" target=_blank>JerkyFlea's Celebrity Hair Spray

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Carl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:25am

The french actress is better known by americans for her
role in Mission:Impossible with Tom Cruise.
After that movie she cut her hair ultra short and became
in my opinion the most beautiful celebritie in a
extremely short hair.
Please follow this URL and tell me if you agree or not:

http://members.aol.com/actrices/beart/photos2.htm

But if we consider only the celebrities that wore ultra short hair for long time, Halle Berry is the cutest.

Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:25am

Sorry, I think each one of the women that all of you have mentioned look better with longer hair. Lorrie Morgan for example. Teri Hatcher. Sharon Stone. C'mon, they all look/looked better with long hair.

Laurie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:25am

I appreciate the fact that you are upfront with your opinion. However, I must disagree with you. More hair would only be a distraction when it comes to the women listed. Another thing, ALL women look(ed) better with long hair? If you think Natalie Raitano looks/looked better with long hair, then where is your proof? Do you have a photo? Personally, I have never seen her with long hair.

summer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote summer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:25am

> Who is the cutest ultra short-haired celebrity? I say
> it's Natalie Raitano (Nicki Franco on V.I.P.). My
> husband says it's Charlize Theron, when her hair was
> much shorter. My best friend argues that Halle Berry
> is the cutest, no contest. Help solve our "cutest
> ultra short-haired" celeb argument! Everyone,
> please put in your two cents. JF, do you have an
> opinion? I think the results of such a pole would be
> interesting.

She is the eptiome of drop dead gorgeous. With her short hair, you can she her beautiful face, gorgeous neck and shoulders. God i wish I looked like her!!!

Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:25am

... that I adore long hair and women with long hair. There have been a number of exceptions, but I love what I love. If this taints my opinion, I'm sorry. I happen to think that long hair makes a younger woman sexy and an older woman younger. I get tired of women who pressure other women to get their haircut just because they're "too old" to have long hair. Give me a break. I look at makeover sites throughout the Internet and cringe every time I see someone go from long hair to short hair. Because of my bias, maybe I should not comment here. But someone has to stand up for long hair. God bless us everyone.

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:25am

Gord,

A difference of opinions is what makes boards like this interesting! I like to agree to disagree. The only thing I would add is that you don't have to tell us that EVERY woman looks good with longer hair. If you have a scoop, or a picture to share, I would love to hear/see it. As for Roma Downey, I'm not sure what she's going for. It's like she went to the stylist and said "give me something different, but not too short. The cut needs to be either shorter (not right for her character in this case) or longer. The color has GOT to go, bad choice, in my opinion.

Good luck to you.

Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:26am

I haven't seen Roma's look. I hope she still looks like an angel.

MS Laura View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MS Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:26am

nm

Tanya Ange View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tanya Ange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:29am

I think that Serina Altschul has the cutest hair style to be short. Most women do not look good with short hair like Keri Russell but Serina looks better with short straight hair instead of long curled hair.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic