Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Which male celeb has the greatest need for a makeover?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which male celeb has the greatest need for a makeover?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Laurie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which male celeb has the greatest need for a makeover?
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:26am

I say Donald Trump is the male celebrity who has the greatest need for a makeover, especially since he wants to run for President of the United States. He certainly is able to afford a good makeover.

What is your opinion about Mr. Trump or other males who need a makeover?

Beth Livingston from Salem Mass View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beth Livingston from Salem Mass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:26am

I think Brad Pitt should start growing his tresses long again. He was something in Interview with the Vampire, but now he looks too butch.

Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:26am

....or did Brad Pitt wear extensions for "Interview"? I agree: He looked HOT.

Ally

silvie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silvie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:26am

Brad did actually grow his hair out (from what i hear anyway) but his hair length was probably still enhanced with some extensions.

Laurie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:26am

Brad is the most beautiful man I have ever seen. I think he's the 90's answer to Robert Redford. I think Brad wears "butch" haircuts to distract from his "pretty boy" image, and to be taken more seriously as an actor. In his new move "Fight Club" his head is shaved, but I'll take him anyway.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic