Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Have you seen Pamela Anderson Lee's new high and tight crop?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Have you seen Pamela Anderson Lee's new high and tight crop?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Laurie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Have you seen Pamela Anderson Lee's new high and tight crop?
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:26am

Just kidding. Sorry, I was feeling devilish today.

JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:26am

> Just kidding. Sorry, I was feeling devilish today.

If Bret shows up and responds to this, I'm holding you responsible. =)

Just waiting for the requests for pictures to start,
JF

Related Link:

http://www.hairboutique.com/jerkyflea/jerkyflea.htm" target=_blank>JerkyFlea's Celebrity Hair Spray

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Bret Hitman Hart View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bret Hitman Hart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:27am

Pamela
is the best there was, the best there is, and the best there ever will be, so Pammie go for da High n'tIght crop!

Laurie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:27am

Thanks for responding, JF! I'm not worthy. I'm not worthy. = )

I was wondering if this post could attract a "record response time" from Bret? I hope I wasn't being too cruel. The poor guy may have a stroke from the disappointment. He may order an expensive new four-color high resolution printer just to download the photo.

Keep up the great work! I really appreciate everything you do for us "Hairheads."

laurie

Laurie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:27am

Dear Bret,

I admire your optimism and your persistence. Keep it up and may all of your "high and tight crop" dreams will come true!

laurie

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:27am

Our friend "The Hitman" is being sarcastic here.

For those of you who watch wrestling on Monday nights, you would know that Bret "The Hitman" Hart uses the line "The Best..." when referring to himself. Very funny, I like it!

(btw, Pammy would NOT look good with a high 'n tight)

Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:27am

Is it necessary for people to be fountains of misinformation. I've got a sense of humor, but don't waste my time with false information. There's enough of that going around. (Plus, you know I love long hair and would have to return to twice-a-week therapy; I'm not even over Keri Russell.)

Bret Hitman Hart View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bret Hitman Hart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:27am

You know Pammy looks the BEST with her hair up, and short hair would make her have that style but on a more permanent basis. I want to see the scissors chop off her tresses to reveal her elegant nape, and gorgeous sexy ears with those dangling ear rings. She's all that, and short hair would make her look awesome

Laurie View Drop Down

Sorry, Gord.

It was just a joke that came to me spontaneously. I think your phrase "fountain of misinformation" is a bit extreme . . . after all, this is a single incidence of misinformation . . . and, may I point out, I didn't let the issue linger (I immediately stated the truth).

Didn't mean to waste your time . . . I just think it's appropriate to indulge in some levity every once in a while.

Like I said earlier, I was just feeling devilish.

I hope you're not angry with me, and I hope your therapy is coming along well. = )

laurie

silvie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silvie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:27am

from the faux (if now deflated) breasts, to the pencil thin brows, to the gigantic hair, Ms. Lee looks for all the world (to me) like a version of Divine, a la Johnny Waters, crossed over with a Barbie doll. Her big, fake-y blonde hair is only fitting with the rest of her unreal self. To take it away would be to detract from an otherwise impeccably campy 2-dimensional being.

Laurie View Drop Down

Silvie,

Have you ever considered writing your own column? You really have a wonderful way with words.

Sincerely,
laurie

Dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:27am

Hi "Bret"

> You know Pammy looks the BEST with her hair up

So when she does this, she simultaneously pleases those that like it long or short. Right?

> short hair would make her have that style but on a
> more permanent basis.

Ah, but if she did that, she would lose the versatility that her longer hair offers her. With it long as it is, she can wear it up OR down.

> I want to see the scissors chop
> off her tresses to reveal her elegant nape, and
> gorgeous sexy ears with those dangling ear rings.
> She's all that, and short hair would make her look
> awesome

I get the feeling that you're a fan of hers, yes? And all that time, her hair has been long, and thus far you have accepted her as she is... :-)

Dave

David M Squires
Holly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:27am

> from the faux (if now deflated) breasts, to the pencil
> thin brows, to the gigantic hair, Ms. Lee looks for
> all the world (to me) like a version of Divine, a la
> Johnny Waters, crossed over with a Barbie doll. Her
> big, fake-y blonde hair is only fitting with the rest
> of her unreal self. To take it away would be to
> detract from an otherwise impeccably campy
> 2-dimensional being.

Silvie,

I'm not a fan of Pamela's, but I have to say this sounds pretty jealous. Not trying to start an argument, but this is typical catty woman talk. We're allowed to voice our comments here, but also we can "comment" about other "comments". I just hate seeing women so obviously catty.
I do agree about one comment-her breasts are ridiculous looking. At least, back before they were deflated (haven't seen her since then).

Think about it, if she's like you say, then she wouldn't be popular.

Holly

Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:27am

You seem like a sweetheart with a great sense of humor. I forgive you... and good news: The therapy is indeed working.

silvie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silvie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:27am

...ms. lee's an easy target, but my words come from the heart...

silvie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered

you're right, i am jealous. i wish i had her money.

:)

Holly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:27am

> you're right, i am jealous. i wish i had her money.

Hardy har har! "Smile"

Holly

jim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:28am

> you're right, i am jealous. i wish i had her money.

> :)

yes don't we all silvie, but most celebs have big bucks but their looks like crap maybe they should spend some and hair done, case in point ktistie Alley use to be nice looking but the blonde does not suit her.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic