Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Has anyone seen Maty Monfort on HGTV?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
david View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Has anyone seen Maty Monfort on HGTV?
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:28am

Maty Monfort was Maty of the Mike & Maty show a few years back on ABC. At the time her hair was cut above her shoulders. She has let her hair grow, it is now just below her shoulder blades and straight. Maty's hair looks good, but I would like to see it 2-3 inches shorter and straight. She is on HGTV's Smart Solutions show now. Has anyone else seen her?

David

Carolyn B View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carolyn B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:28am

Yes I have seen her. I think she looks great with long hair not that she looked bad with short hair. I didn't recognize her when I first saw her new show on HG-TV. I recognized her voice and then realized who she was. Most of the time her hair is straight or pulled back with a barrette. I like it the way it is but I am a fan of longer hair.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic