Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gliroa Estefan, LeAnn Rimes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gliroa Estefan, LeAnn Rimes
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:28am

OK, time to change the subject.

I forget who, but someone on this board asked if they saw a new hairstyle for LeAnn Rimes. I was watching ET on Thursday, I believe, and she was sporting a just above shoulder, layered "Rachel" like haircut (much shorter than on her new album cover), and her hair was very blonde. I thought she looked great, she looked she was a 19 year old, trying to look 19! LeAnn said she loved her new haircut.

I saw a magazine article (in a Miami based rag called Ocean Drive) in which Gloria Estefan was on the cover. In the interview inside, Gloria said that she usually wore her hair short before the Miami Sound Machine broke it big, and that she needed a big change before the millenium. She said she loves her new hair (although the picture on the cover didn't do much for her). I would expect to see a shorter-haired Gloria for a while.

Reaction?

Paul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:28am

Finally, some celebs! are going short! Hallelujah!

Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:28am

I think Gloria needs longer hair. She's not that attractive. LeAnn is a bit to blonde, in my humble opinion. You asked for reaction.

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:28am

> I think Gloria needs longer hair. She's not that
> attractive. LeAnn is a bit to blonde, in my humble
> opinion. You asked for reaction.

I did, Thanks Gord, I agree, but a 19 year old can have very blond hair!

Lynn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:28am

Hello All :-)

I agree with both of your opinions Gord.

Take care,
Lynn

Lynn G
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic