Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kathie Lee Gifford

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kathie Lee Gifford
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:28am

Did you guys see Kathie Lee on the Regis and Kathie Lee show a week or so ago? She had the flattest, straightest, limpest hair I've ever seen on her. Sure it was long, so you'd think I'd like it. But it did absolutely nothing for her. I think she's doing a play on or off Broadway, which resulted in the hairstyle. Anyway, I like KLG best with decent length, a bit of body and plenty of bangs. Anybody else care? LOL

Paul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:28am

IMO, she never looked better than when she had it in a semi-short crop a few years ago. How refreshing, and it made her look years younger. Anybody else agree or disagree?

jim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:28am

> Did you guys see Kathie Lee on the Regis and Kathie
> Lee show a week or so ago? She had the flattest,
> straightest, limpest hair I've ever seen on her. Sure
> it was long, so you'd think I'd like it. But it did
> absolutely nothing for her. I think she's doing a play
> on or off Broadway, which resulted in the hairstyle.
> Anyway, I like KLG best with decent length, a bit of
> body and plenty of bangs. Anybody else care? LOL

i thoink she looks sexy with long hair as long as done right
when she had the curls while back did not not too bad but like it straight on her.

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:28am

> IMO, she never looked better than when she had it in a
> semi-short crop a few years ago. How refreshing, and
> it made her look years younger. Anybody else agree or
> disagree?

No, the problem isn't with the cut on her, but how she wears the cut. Whoever is the hairdresser on her show should be shot! I think she looks best with a just above the shoulders layered bob with bangs.

TV Guy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:28am

A few inches above her shoulders= the best look for Kathy Lee. Long hair on her drags her looks down

el hombre View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el hombre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:28am

> Did you guys see Kathie Lee on the Regis and Kathie
> Lee show a week or so ago? She had the flattest,
> straightest, limpest hair I've ever seen on her. Sure
> it was long, so you'd think I'd like it. But it did
> absolutely nothing for her. I think she's doing a play
> on or off Broadway, which resulted in the hairstyle.
> Anyway, I like KLG best with decent length, a bit of
> body and plenty of bangs. Anybody else care? LOL

i saw kathie lee on her show a few weeks ago, for the 1st time in a couple years. i couldn't believe how bad she looked. her hair was way too long & really made her look older (or at least was very unflattering). i prefer her with her hair just skimming the top of her shoulders or maybe 1-2 inches shorter.

Holly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:29am

Hi,

I don't agree-I like her long hair, although I prefer it straight (from the times I've seen it curly while I was in the States twice this year-just got back from there yesterday). I DO think she needs to gain about ten pounds. That would look better to me.

Holly

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

> Hi,

> I don't agree-I like her long hair, although I prefer
> it straight (from the times I've seen it curly while I
> was in the States twice this year-just got back from
> there yesterday). I DO think she needs to gain about
> ten pounds. That would look better to me.

> Holly

No offense intended Holly, but I saw Kathy Lee on Dateline last night, and she looked terrible. Her long hair just looks stringy, the color is all wrong, it either needs to be more blonde or less blonde, and did you see her eyebrows? Neither did I, they have been plucked into existence.

She used to be a beautiful woman, now she looks like a caricature.

Holly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

Hi,

No offense taken-I did actually think that on one day i was watching, her hair didn't look as good as I have seen from before. I definitely think the color does need to be a bit lighter-when she really started lightening her hair a couple of years ago too the lighter blonde color, that's was the best to me. The color still looked that way to me last June when I saw her on T.V., however now the color looks a little darker. I just think she should go back to the lighter color.

Don't know really about the eyebrows-I didn't notice that about her. I think she's a beautiful woman right now, though. Like I said before, she does need to gain some weight. Speaking of weight-gain, how about Calista Flockhart? She wins the contest for women who need to gain weight easily. I never really watched that show until I went to America for a visit last week. I was shocked and not surprised by the media hype about her weight. What's the deal with these actresses? So many are so thin lately!
I know, I'm digressing, I just really have to wonder how far some people will go to be the thinnest actress around? Forget that the weight loss isn't flattering, I guess is their mindset. They just want to be the thinnest. Go figure (pun intended).

Holly

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic