Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Roma Downey

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roma Downey
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

Have we discussed Roma's hair change yet? She dyed it, cut it at least half a foot and lost the bangs. The color is the most shocking change. She kinda glows now. Did the dye job have something to do with "Touched by an Angel," her TV show? It looks very fake, in my humble opinion.

Paul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

Glad to see that we finally agree on something gord! I, too, think the color looks fake, and in my opinion...terrible! Also, she desperately needs bangs. On Leno recently, she looked plain and boring. Here is where we are going to differ. I don't think she took enough of the length off. Another foot would do nicely. To the shoulders and angled to her face. Just my opinion.

Dawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:31am

I thought her hair looked better w/ less layers -- it looked stringy now. I like it at least somewhat long, though. Midback length was fine, as was waist length. In my opinion, it would look too thin if it were much longer than that. The color MUST go, though, the sooner the better.

Dawn

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic