Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kirstie Alley

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kirstie Alley
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

At the risk of being pelted with insults, I speak my mind. Yes, her color job looks blah. Yes, her cut has somehow reduced one of the thickest heads of hair in town to..well blah. Does it make her look cheap.. well, yes. Do I like it...yes, I like it! And the more I see it the more I like it...anyone else?

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:30am

> At the risk of being pelted with insults, I speak my
> mind. Yes, her color job looks blah. Yes, her cut has
> somehow reduced one of the thickest heads of hair in
> town to..well blah. Does it make her look cheap..
> well, yes. Do I like it...yes, I like it! And the more
> I see it the more I like it...anyone else?

Well, the color job has improved, it needs to be softer. But she is a long ways from the smart, funny and sexy woman we say in Cheers and Look Who's Talking!

kristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:31am

If I was her I'd be wringing my stylist's neck. Her hair hasn't looked nice and natural since Cheers. The dye jobs are always horrible and the cut isn't flattering either.

*~*with a flip of my hair and a wave of my hips this little chica is out with a kiss*~*Muah!!

<3 always.:Kristina:.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic