Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Before you ask...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Before you ask...
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:31am

...the column will be a bit late this month. Way too much going on, plus the start of the holidays have thrown me behind. It will probably be another week or so before I get it done and up.

Sorry about that,
JF

Related Link:

http://www.hairboutique.com/jerkyflea/jerkyflea.htm" target=_blank>JerkyFlea's Celebrity Hair Spray

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Laurie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:31am

Take your time, JF. I have always found your column interesting, provocative and hysterical. It's always worth the wait!

laurie

Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:31am

No cost of living increase for you this year!

Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:31am

JF, please don't feel you must apologize. We aren't paying for this "subscription." And I'm sure we all understand.

Ally

Hairy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:31am

Just take your time, don't rush.. your page is simply the best, so lean a little back, have a nice cup of tea and whenever you are ready, there will be a lot of people who will be very happy to visit your page.... keep up the good work!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic