Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jenny McCarthy on Regis & Kathy Lee

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jenny McCarthy on Regis & Kathy Lee
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:31am

I don't know how many of you saw Jenny McCarthy on Reg & KL yesterday, and I had heard rumors of her dark hair....but when I was told it was dark, I wasn't expecting BLACK. Her hair is a dark, dark brown, almost black. It was somewhat of a surreal experience, as I think that Jenny was a quintessential bottle blonde, no offense, but a bimbo, and a very pretty one at that. It was wierd to hear her voice and see the dark hair. The cut is good, but I hope she lightens it, at least a little.

Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:31am

What was the style?

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:31am

> What was the style?

The style is similar to what she's been wearing lately, maeby a little shorter, just below chin length, and a little more layered, but not much, looked more "styled" than casual.

MplsHairGuy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MplsHairGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:31am

I saw her on Letterman, when she had her hair up. I don't know if it was the hair, or too much time in the sun, but I thought she looked like she was about 50 years old.

kerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:31am

does anyone have a pic of her w/ the dark hair

kerry wilson
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:31am

> does anyone have a pic of her w/ the dark hair

Coming in the next column.

Related Link:

http://www.hairboutique.com/jerkyflea/jerkyflea.htm" target=_blank>JerkyFlea's Celebrity Hair Spray

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic