Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Courteney Cox Bangs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Courteney Cox Bangs
    Posted: January 31 2000 at 7:35pm
Am I the only one who didn't know that Courteney Cox got http://www.courteneycox.net/news/0011.shtml">ultra-short bangs for her new movie, Scream 3? Do I like her new cut? Uhm, I really don't know - guess not. :(

Natasha
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2000 at 8:40am

Hi Natasha,

Actually, it's a wig.  Easiest way to tell?  She finished filming just before the start of "Friends" this season and, like last year, she is bangless.

Later,

JF

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2000 at 11:34am
Hi JerkyFlea,

but why on earth did they make her wear that stupid wig? The look completely contradicts the professional image she portrayed in Scream 1 and 2.

Or is long hair with ultra-short bangs perceived any differently in the US than over her in Europe?

Natasha.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2000 at 3:49pm

Actually, I can't explain it.  The style is remarkably unflattering and, as you said, is the antithesis of the tabloid reporter look she cultivated in the first two movies.  Maybe they explain it in the movie.  My guess is that Courtney, who had changed her style and added color in the first two movies (blonde and red, respectively), wanted to keep her hair long since she had been growing it for a while and this was the best they could come up with to make it look different from Monica on "Friends".

Or, maybe someone pointed out that Neve Campbell and Courtney had the EXACT same hairstyle in the last movie for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

JF

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic