Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Where the heck is the new column?!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where the heck is the new column?!
    Posted: May 02 2000 at 5:52pm

Hi folks,

Consider this a bit of a preemptive strike on the complaints.  Due to various circumstances of a personal and professional nature, the column has been unavoidably delayed.  I hope to get back to it in the next week or so, but I can't make any promises.  Suffice it to say, that I'd like to get my Oscars review up, but currently there just isn't any way.  I'll keep you up to date.

By the way, for what it's worth, this is slight good news if you haven't guessed in this month's contest.  I still only have 4 winners, so 6 more folks can get their names in the column with a correct guess.  Still only one guess per month, so if you've already guessed then wait 'til next month.  If not, give it a shot!

Later,

JF

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Laura View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2000 at 8:26am
That you have a life outside of writing or thinking about hair!
Ms Laura
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2000 at 7:27am
There IS life outside of thinking about hair?
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2004 at 10:34pm
Thanks for Heads up JF. I for one go with the old saying it will be up when it's up. Mike.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
bazooka_Joe View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazooka_Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2004 at 11:10pm
This post is originally from may 2000. People really have to stop replying to posts at the top of the page that say "from the past."
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 9:33am
This "from the past" feature is fabulous, if you ask me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic