Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jodi Applegate gets a HAIR MAKEOVER

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DM89 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DM89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jodi Applegate gets a HAIR MAKEOVER
    Posted: May 08 2000 at 8:22pm
I went to Later Today's web site and it said that Jodi get a hair makeover on Tuesday 5/9/00. I hope they don't cut her hair to short. I like it long. We will see what they do to her.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2000 at 10:04am
Yes, it's true ... sort of. She started the show with a blonde wig a few inches below her shoulders. That proved blonde is not her color! Her new look is not all that different from the way it looked a few months ago in her growing out stages. It lays on her shoulders, (gord should be OK with it) layered with VERY long bangs starting just above her nose angling down towards her ear. It was parted on the side and stlyed with lots of height, (too much imo) swooping up and over in almost a cow lick fashion with all the layers going away from her face. The color is a good bit lighter overall ... almost a caramel brown. Should look better tomorrow when her regular stylest lowers the height a bit.
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2000 at 4:49pm
Well saw the show and Jodi's makeover. I was a little disappointed - I didn't think that it was much of a change.
Maybe they built it up too much or the fact that I thought she looked great as a blonde. I also prefer bangs. Oh well.
asdf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asdf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2000 at 11:04pm
i finally saw pictures of her as a blonde, and i thought she looks better as a blonde. i like women that are couragous enough to change their styles from time to time, ie hair color and length.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2000 at 12:46am
Can we find a photo somewhere to see it?
Shelley T View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shelley T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2000 at 3:50am
I agree--she looked great as a blonde! The wig looked the best of all! I didn't think it was that different and I don't really like the color. It looks the same only shorter. I'm still looking for a really great make-over on someone.
Shelley T
Shelley T View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shelley T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2000 at 3:50am
I agree--she looked great as a blonde! The wig looked the best of all! I didn't think it was that different and I don't really like the color. It looks the same only shorter. I'm still looking for a really great make-over on someone.
Shelley T
1 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2004 at 2:54pm
nygal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nygal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2004 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by 1 1 wrote:

?
I bought some batteries, but they weren't included.
.....Steven Wright
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2004 at 9:39am
This is old post there is a yahoo group dealing with this reporter. She was on Later Today show it didn't do very well and was axed.

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/jodiapplegate/?yguid=9753473

I hope this helps a bit.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Curlyfan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 2:13pm
In case anyone cares, Jodi is now an anchorwoman on the Fox 25 morning news in Boston. See her at:

www.fox25.com

and then click on "Fox25 Personalities" on the left-hand menu bar. Her hair today looks similar to the pictures - shoulder-length, layered, full. Not bad at all, but not outstanding either. She's damn cute, though.
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 8:01pm
Jodi was OK, but whatever happened to the short-haird hottie Asha Blake?

Current pics on her...anyone?
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic