Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Katie C.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Katie C.
    Posted: June 02 2000 at 3:32pm
I must admit that I was worried when someone said Katie was growing her hair out. I like her with short hair, as I do with most women (not severely short), and was thinking the worst. I finally got to see her and was pleasantly suprised. I hope she stops where she is because the hair was hot, hot, hot!
If you have seen Jeanetta Jones (TWC) lately - she is looking great - another one who let her hair grow out a little and looks great.
jriddle View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jriddle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2000 at 9:48am
Did anyone see the Today Show this morning?

Either Katie had her hair combed or she had gotten some the length cut off her hair?

Anyone see what I am talking about this morning?

JOE
tv watcher View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tv watcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2000 at 6:51pm
I thought the same thing, and then she was on the nightly news, and I would say no length was lost.

I do think she now has what everyone else has as a style, which makes me give her a thumbs down. I think she looks great with more volume and length on top, but the sides and back need to BE SHORT. Keeps her from being like te rest, so my vote cut it!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic