Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blair - OLTL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blair - OLTL
    Posted: June 09 2000 at 10:42pm
Has anyone else seen Blair of One Life To Live? She wanted to cut her hair short so the producers wrote it in the script. She had hair about 4" past her shoulders - now it is a very sassy short cut. I'm usually not a soap opera watcher but I think I will watch her!!! She looks fantastic
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2000 at 11:58am
Yes, sadly, another one with long, gorgeous hair has bitten the dust. If you want pix, go here: http://homepages.go.com/homepages/d/e/r/derek/2887/emmys00.html.
Sometimes I wonder why I keep reading the Jerky Flea Hair Talk. It's almost always bad news (in my humble opinion).
Rapunzel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rapunzel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2000 at 6:46pm
I agree with Gord and some of the comments from last week that the actress (Kassie DePaiva) looked younger with long hair and that her hair was one of her best features. For shame. Maybe she'll grow it out again. My wife went from a similar length to very short hair two years ago, and we thought it made her look older and less attractive. Her hair is now past her shoulders again. On the other hand, some others think that Blair looks better now, so it takes all kinds! Did anybody videotape the program when her hair was cut?
topper-harley View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote topper-harley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2000 at 9:11pm
The cut pics and video clips was featured in http://www.teleport.com/~davidcu">The House of Dave on this update (20 Jun 2000).

Best regards.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2000 at 7:16pm
Hey Gord,

If you don't like "bad" news, why not do your part and scoop the celebs that have gotten the hair that you like?
Cben3 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cben3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2000 at 3:22am
I personally thought she looks pretty good before and after ,they are just in different ways..I like her new shorter cute look better though...-b
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic