Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jennifer Aniston revisited

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HipChic View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HipChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jennifer Aniston revisited
    Posted: July 16 2000 at 4:33pm
Recently, several of us debated about the length of Jennifer Aniston's hair. Well, has anyone seen the cover of Seventeen magazine this month? I saw it and had to stop and look for several minutes. She looks great in that picture!! Her hair looks all natural (i.e. without any extensions) as far as I can tell. Its a few inches below her shoulders and is slightly tapered on the sides. If you can't wait to go to the supermarket to look at the magazine, go to their website at Seventeen.com and click on "this month's issue" to get a larger view of the cover. I had said before I preferred her hair shorter, but with this style, I love it long also!!
** * * *What does everyone else think? Great style, huh?
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2000 at 7:06pm
Well it is better but I still think it is too long. At least now it doesn't look stringy. Maybe another 4 - 5 inches would be good.
Mr. Rapunzel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Rapunzel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2000 at 3:46pm
I'm not sure I noticed the Seventeen magazine cover you're talking about, but I saw a picture of her from her wedding on the cover of People or some other magazine recently, and I think she looks great. She's so cute she would probably look great in any number of styles, but I think she's looking very hot with her hair this long. I thought it was probably extensions, but it looks very natural in the wedding photo.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic