Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Katie Couric

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ben View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Katie Couric
    Posted: November 15 2000 at 8:42am
A first time poster here, I wanted to comment on the ever evolving hair style of Katie Couric. After several months of growing her hair out longer, this week it looks like she has cut her hair at least somewhat shorter. I thought her long-ish bob that she was sporting as recently as two weeks ago was working very well for her. Her new cut has lost most of the length in the back and sides. While the new cut doesn't revert her back to her old short styles, it is clearly a move in that direction. I prefer the longer look for Katie, but I doubt anyone is surprised that it didn't last.

Ben.
Tom P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2000 at 10:24pm
Katie: A word of advise. Cut your hair and look perky again. I think your looking old. I may turn to CBS unless you get it cut.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2000 at 11:34am
I too like her longer length, but she does have an image to uphold. I think her hair will continue to get long but with lots of layer eliminating trims along the way.
Ben C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2000 at 3:01pm
Reply to message: 3.4529.1
I liked her hair when it was longer this summer, sort of all one length. She then had it cut shorter sometime shortly after the Olympics. Apparently she has been growing it out again for the last month or so. The past couple of days it is obvious again that it is getting long as she has been blowing her hair out. Today the ends really stuck out away from her head. It looked like she had been in a strong wind storm. Even though I like long hair, I thought that she looked like she was dying for a hair cut with today`s style. I`m still hoping that she will grow it out past her shoulders, or at least to her shoulders. That said, I would imagine she will not allow that to happen. It is fun to follow her hairstyles after years of short hair all the time.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic