Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MEG RYAN

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MEG RYAN
    Posted: December 19 2000 at 5:30pm
HAS ANYONE ELSE SEEN THE COVER OF GOOD HOUSEKEEPING FOR JANUARY? ON THE COVER IS MEG RYAN WITH SHORT HAIR (SHORTER THAN I HAVE SEEN HER WITH IN A LONG TIME) IT LOOKS GREAT BECAUSE THERE IS SOME STYLE TO IT RATHER THAN I JUST WOKE UP AND HAVEN`T WASHED MY HAIR IN 5 DAYS.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2000 at 10:09am
Yes I`ve seen it and like it too, however, I like the longer version a little better. Either way I beleive it`s an old picture.
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2000 at 10:39pm
I got the magazine thinking that it might show a better picture than the one on the front (it didn`t) but then I saw Meg on Entertainment Tonight and her hair is pretty long (past her shoulders) and wavy. Longer than I have seen it in years (except for the extensions she had a few months ago). Looks pretty good.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
McKee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McKee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2000 at 8:44pm
Reply to message: 3.4561.1
Anybody know where I can see a pic of this on the net?
"If everybody demanded peace instead of another television set, then there`d be peace"

~John W. Lennon
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2000 at 10:22pm
Saw the cover of GH. May be an old picture. Meg sure looks old. Kinda like an alcoholic cheerleader.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic