Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

katie holmes bangs & jennifer connellys bangs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ed View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: katie holmes bangs & jennifer connellys bangs
    Posted: December 20 2000 at 7:39am
ok i keep hearing that katie holmes has bangs but i cant find them any where any pics?
also if you want to see the cutest bangs ever look for jennifer connelly from the $treet she recently cut short bangs she has had one length hair like forever im so happy she looks amazing any one with pics please post
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2000 at 6:52pm
Reply to message: 3.4535.1
Did Jennifer Connelly keep the length? Do you know of pictures?
ed View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2000 at 11:17pm
ye she kept the length
go to search and look up "pictures of jennifer connelly"
look under the official jennifer connelly site pic section#24
Jen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2000 at 1:05am
Reply to message: 3.4545.1
Thanks for the picture info.

Although it`s an interesting change, in my opinion, her new look isn`t quite as good as the no-bangs look. I think the bangs would work better if they extended a little more to the sides of her face. As is, it seems to me that they kind of close her face in and cover her cheekbones. Also, my guess is that if she tried to put her hair up as it is now, the bangs would only cover the center 3/4 or so of her forehead.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2000 at 8:17am
I checked out the pix on Jennifer`s official site. Sorry, I don`t see the improvement.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2000 at 10:12am
Address of the offical site?
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2000 at 5:58am
I like Jennifer Connellys bangs, but I think she could have cut them just a bit shorter.... IMHO change is good for the soul....
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
lauren alston View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lauren alston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2001 at 11:41am
WOW jennifer looks so stunning with bangs what was she waiting for to clip em
any pics of katie any one know of?
she must look great too--laur
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic