Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sarah Jessica - YUCK

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TONYA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TONYA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sarah Jessica - YUCK
    Posted: January 07 2001 at 6:36pm
I just hope she gots lots of money for her SugarCane color. It is butt ugly and does not fit with her sassy image. It takes her over the edge IMO to TV streetwalker. Hellllllo LOreal, get a clue.

Thanks for JF for the awesome eyeburning shot of her blondebomb colors.

Happyblonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happyblonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2001 at 11:34am
Got to disagree Tonya..I think this is a beautiful color! About time some striking colors are shown for haircolor ads other than quiet, dare I say boring colors that have been seen on some ads in the past? In fact, I want to try this color. My own is a light golden blonde, but I want to see how it will look with this color. Maybe for some this is a bit too light of a blonde color, but I wouldn`t call it ugly in the least!

I know, we all have our own opinions, but I thought that color was beautiful and should write it.

Happyblonde
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2001 at 1:38pm
Reply to message: 3.4662.1
Yes, the color is pretty. The problem is that it doesn`t really work on HER. See, people should really factor in their skin tones when coloring. Because, it can look OFF, and FAKE, if you don`t. Some people just cannot wear platinum blonde, no matter how bad they want to. Now, SJP looks great with her blond streaks (before) because she had a darker base & that offset the color great, besides it was a better tone than this Sugar Cane. The new color is... harsh. only my opinion.
Fortunately, Happyblonde, if your natural shade is light blond, it will probably look great!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic