Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Faith @ the Grammy`s

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
McKee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McKee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Faith @ the Grammy`s
    Posted: February 22 2001 at 6:16pm
I thought her hair looked pretty decent at the grammy`s. It`s grown out a bit and in my opinion, it was great!!!
"If everybody demanded peace instead of another television set, then there`d be peace"

~John W. Lennon
blonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2001 at 12:24am
Come home Faith, all is forgiven!!! The colour is great, condition is looking fantastic and what a flattering length.
After all the contraversy surrounding her cut, I think she stole the show at the Grammys. You go girl!
blonde
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2001 at 7:51am
shoeeeeeeeweeeeeee!!! Finally! Someone agrees w/ me. I was starting to feel naked! I think the color, the cut and the texture are all right on the money. She had the super long thing for quite awhile and I`m sure she will again (especailly since she can glue it on at will) So the change was timely and stylishly (is that a word) it`s up to date with the choppy layered that is so hot right now.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic